NHCC Small Groups
Dept Lead: Pastor Dwain
New Horizon small groups are designed to help you grow into the successful person God has designed you to be. Within a small group environment we grow a healthy, balanced church by Connecting, Serving and Growing. Like it has been in the church all along, it's powerful for a person to be involved in two kinds of church gathering; CORPORATE celebrations and SMALL GROUP gatherings. Don't miss out on the power that comes from small group study, fellowship and encouragement.
- A small group is where 3 or more people connect for fellowship, prayer, encouragement, bible discussion and growth.
- No great bible knowledge is needed. You'll never be made to feel embarrassed with regard to any spiritual principle or activity.
- Small groups can meet in homes, at church, outdoors or at a restaurant. There are many possibilities for meeting locations.
- Some groups meet weekly, bi-weekly, and others meet once a month. Check the schedule for your specific group for more details.
- Some groups have childcare. You'll want to contact the group leader for specific details for that group.
Small Groups operate during the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer quarters. Topics offered vary each quarter. For a complete quarter by quarter listing, Check the schedule or please call the New Horizon office at (253) 922.1502 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.